Pages

▼

Sunday, November 8, 2015

BTV photos - Attractive Fallen Trapped by Fencing.

Burlington, VT foliage photos. 



Attractive Fallen Trapped by Fencing. Funny Foliage. 


Planning an escape. 


Steady, Steady, Sturdy as an Oak.
Normally I don't like saws
but what I would give for a hack saw now
. 



Leaf Ladder



Are you sure this is not an electric fence?






Come on folks - lets show them
what the Oak family can do.
 



Dying to get in. 



Are you sure it is greener on the other side?
Looks like everyone over there is dead
. 





Quick while the guards aren't looking. 



We both make it or both die trying.






Hang on brother, we are almost there.



OK, I am stuck. Now what?



Not sure I want to go over the top - looks dangerous.


I new this was a bad idea. 



 O U C H ! 



Somehow I got my wires crossed.



Hey watch it buddy.
You're stepping on my toes.



You get caught with that grass,
you're going to do double time.



Go on without me Joe.
I ain't gonna make it.



I can't LEAVE you behind.
I am too brittle.
So long Mr. Maple, Good Luck. 



This bed sheet rope ain't long enough. 



I think I found an escape tunnel. 



For goodness sake,
don't tickle me while I am
doing the high wire act. 



Tried, Failed, left with the scars.











A few more inches, to freedom. 






One last kiss,
in case one of us
don't make it.



We are all rooting for you. 

















Hurry, before they re-capture us
and turn us into compost.
























Bernie publishes commentary and photos reflecting Vermont values of Green and Clean and Community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOMED